Frequently Asked Questions
How do I sell my shares?
Contact the company's Vice President and Secretary, Rich Kotila, at (440) 293-7256, Ext. 345, to obtain the necessary information.
Can I sell my shares to someone directly, rather than to the corporation?
Yes. Go to the website of our stock transfer agent, American Stock Transfer & Trust Company, LLC, print the "Transfer of Ownership with W-9 Form", complete it as instructed, and send it (and any applicable stock certificates) to the transfer agent to transfer the shares. Payment of the purchase price must be handled directly between the seller and the buyer.
What services are provided to our shareholders by our stock transfer agent, American Stock Transfer & Trust Company, LLC?
- Transfer ownership of shares (including re-registration because of a name change)
- Access to shareholder account information
- Change shareholder mailing address
- Set up payment of dividends via direct deposit
- Replace a lost or stolen dividend check
- Replace a lost or stolen stock certificate
- Issue a duplicate 1099 form
- Count proxy votes for the annual meeting
How do I retrieve a duplicate 1099-DIV form?
If you establish an online account with out stock transfer agent, you can use its website to retrieve a duplicate 1099-DIV form. If not, call American Stock Transfer & Trust Company, LLC, at 800.937.5449 to request one.